Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Five things you can....

Jose Gijon
10/23/13
3
Five Things You Can Do To Improve Your  Life



1)  Laugh more. People always say that laughter is the best medicine. I personally think this is true. I'm all about getting good grades and putting school first and that can be a little stressful sometimes. What I do to relieve all that stress is   laugh. I watch  funny videos and I hang out with my best friend  Meli.  After I do all these activities I feel  a better and don’t feel Like punching a baby anymore.  


2) Care less/more. I say care less, but still care, but only about the more important things. Stop caring of what others think of you.  Only care of what the ones you love think and your self. Do what makes you happy. You only have one life, live it how you want it.  If you care to much of what others think you're not going to succeed in life.


3) Be wise. You can’t just wake up in the morning and decide to be wise . You have to become wise over time, but to speed up that process you should try reading more books and become somewhat of a wallflower. Keeping all comments to yourself and lying when necessary is a great way of becoming wise. Basically just don’t be an asinine teenager and be somewhat mature when you have too. Reading more books will help you.


4) KEEP FOOD IN YOUR LIFE.  I know that sounds like a joke, but I am not lying to you. If you keep food in your life you will for sure never be sad. Food is amazing and its here to help us out and stay alive. Some people avoid food because they are afraid of gaining an amount of weight. See here, most people who participate on these harmful diets only inflict horrible sickness upon themselves like; bulimia, anorexia, and etc.  Food is your friend when none else is there. Food brings everyone happiness, why do you think families go out to eat on special occasions or make BBQs? All of these things bring families together. It’s just such beautiful thing. I don’t know about all you folks, but food is my everything.


5) Get a hobby. I would recommend obtaining a hobby of some sort so you can keep yourself busy. If you don’t keep yourself busy you'll most likely become bored or even depressed. I know this is true for me because when I have nothing to do and I stay at home all day I can become really sad. I have anxiety problems so having a hobby is great for me because it keeps my mind clear and fresh. It’s a great distraction from whatever is stressing you out. Hobbies also give you a reason to live or wake up in the morning. Hobbies are just a great tool to have in your life.



“The stress management and health” April 08, 2013. About.com. Nov 19, 2013 <http://stress.about.com/od/stresshealth/a/laughter.htm>

“7 benefits of having a hobby” June 28,2013.PositivelyPresent.<http://ww.positivelypresent.com/2013/06/benefits-of-having

No comments:

Post a Comment